- Undergraduate Student
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Seoul National University
- Deep Learning
- Embedded Systems
A Deep Learning-Based Encrypted Data Detection Technique for Ransomware Defense
*, Jonghoon Won*, Jisung Park, Jihong Kim.
Korea Computer Congress, 2018
*: co-first author
Best Presented Paper Award
- Seoul National University (Spring 2015 - Present)
- B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Total GPA of 4.10 / 4.30 (97 / 100)
- Swiss-Korean Summer University (Summer 2018)
- at HEIG-Vd, Yverdon, Switzerland
- Exchange program in Computer Science and Communication Systems (CSCS)
- Gyeonggibuk Science High School (2013 - 2014)
- high school for talented students in science and technology
- Research Intern at Computer Architecture & Embedded Systems Laboratory, Seoul National University (Summer 2017 - Present)
- - Y86-64 Project
- - A Deep Learning-Based Encrypted Data Detection Technique
for Ransomware Defense
- Adviser: Professor Jihong Kim
- The National Scholarship for Science and Engineering, Korea Student Aid Foundation (2017 - 2018)
- This scholarship supports undergraduates with strong academic performance in science and engineering, with the purpose of developing future leaders in those fields.
- Eminence scholarship, Seoul National University (2016)
- Merit based. Full tuition.
- Hanseong Nobel Scholarship, Hanseong Sonjaehan Scholarships Foundation (2014)
- This scholarship supports high school students that will lead science and technology.
- KRW 5,000,000 (approx. USD 4,700) per year
- Plain Plane (Fall 2017)
- Developed web-based anonymous social media service
- "Plain about your feelings and thoughts on a plain paper, fold up a paper plane with it, fuel up with plain yogurt, and fly it to the sky."
- Y86-64 Project (Summer 2017)
- Developed assignments and labs for Computer Architecture class in Bluespec SystemVerilog
- High School Arduino (2014)
- Wrote book that helps high school students to make science experiment kits with Arduino